808 N Main St
St John's Evangelical Lutheran Church on Main Street is a William Waters designed building. In 1913, the six year old congregation purchased the current Main St property, and the cornerstone was laid on June 7, 1914. The stone exterior of the church came from local quarries. There are fourteen magnificent stained glass windows. Eleven are made of imported antique glass, by the Von Gerichten Art Glass Company. Three windows were added later, in memory of members and loved ones of the St John's family. Over the years, St John's has hosted many community based organizations, a service that continues today.